Monday, June 23, 2008

Our new haircuts!

My sister Joy's mother-in-law Jeanne cut our hair on Saturday. She lives a couple of hours away so we went up there and stayed the night at her house. Ashlyn likes going to "Grandma Mimi's" house. She has a big friendly dog and lots of movies. When we left her house on Sunday Ashlyn kept saying that she wanted to go back to Mimi's house. I decided to trade in my blonde highlights to be a true brunette. I was ready for a change. You'll have to let me know which way you like my hair the best.


4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I think you look hot!

Joshua and Joy said...

I like the new color. The cut looks great too. I thought you said that was a bad picture? I don't agree...very nice.

Monique Jensen said...

I really do like the darker look! Makes you look like a hot mamma! Oh wait! We line in San Antonio--you already are! :-)

Clayton and Camea said...

I like it! You look great!