Saturday, June 28, 2008

My New Vinyl - Thanks Alisha!






My friend Alisha just bought her mother's vinyl business (Vinyl Chatter). I have been having so much fun going over to her house and playing around with the software and cutter. I have vinyl sayings all over my house. I love it! They give your house a really custom look. If you are interested in giving her some business let me know. You can also check out her website at www.vinylchatter.com. She will be updated it soon with a price list, more ideas, etc. Her prices are very reasonable compared to other companies I've looked at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the sayings, since I live it...he he

Joshua and Joy said...

I love it too! I want some! But I'll probably have to wait for a little while, I should probably have my own place first. Maybe we can get some for Mom when the house is done. I never saw the cabinet in the laundry room. Looks nice! Love the sayings too.

Clayton and Camea said...

That Laundry saying is so funny!