Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeding the Animals at Ft. Sam


















We have lived in San Antonio for a couple of years now and we never realized that there were deer, ducks, geese, etc. to feed on Fort Sam Houston, which is the Army post that my husband is assigned to. It doesn't cost anything to go except for you have to bring your own food. My friend Monique invited us to go along with her today after church. The kids had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting us Monique (and for providing the food)!

3 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

That looks like so much fun! Evelyn would love it! Clayton said the other day that we should come visit you and that the guys (Santiago, him and your dad...) could go hunt for wild pigs...I guess there's alot of that around there.

Joshua and Joy said...

Kaden could have fed the animals at the petting zoo when we went to A Day Out With Thomas, but he refused. Maybe cause it stunk so bad. I guess I can't blame him. I didn't really want to go in either. But it looks like you had fun.

Monique Jensen said...

I was glad you guys came with us. You made my Sunday go by a little quicker without Boe home. Looks like your kiddos enjoyed themselves!