Friday, June 5, 2009

Life Changes....

We didn't get a lot of good pictures as you can see from this picture!
Here is an update of my life since my last post (it has been quite hectic):

1. I graduated from college on May 24th. My parents flew into town to attend. I am so glad to finally be done!
2. I am getting a divorce! This may come as a surprise to many of you since Santiago has been in Iraq for the last 6 months. To make it simple lets just say that he found someone else while he was there.
3. Ashlyn and Austin are going to have a sibling! No, I am not pregnant! Santiago's baby is due in early December. Congratulations Santiago!
4. I am selling my house and going to get a rental house for awhile until I have enough job history to qualify for a house on my own.
5. I am going to start my job on June 22nd. I am really excited!
6. My sister had her baby on May 31st. She is coming to visit me on the 10th of this month which is awesome. I have the best sister ever!
**************************************
Well, that sums up the biggest news. It has been both an exciting and painful time for me. I know life is going to get better. My kids have adjusted to the changes remarkably well and I have the best family and friends who are supporting me during this difficult time. I love you all!!!!




11 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

I love you Julie! Please let me know what I can do! Congrats on graduating!!!!!!!! I bet it feels SO nice to be done! Also, come visit D.C. I make a good tour guide.

Darren and Kate said...

Julie - I will keep you close in my prayers. It's going to be one heck of a roller-coaster ride. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Congratulations on the graduation!

Amy Lovell said...

Julie, I think you are remarkable. I used to love coming to Oregon when I was little to visit Grandma and Grandpa and when I got to hang out with you and Joy, I secretly thought I was so cool because of you guys. Seriously, if you ever need anything, I maybe in DC but I'm happy to help!

The Barton Family said...

You know I love you!! I am so sad you have to go through all this but I already have seen you grow so much. You are a strong lady and you are going to be just fine on the other side. Miss you!! By the way the drive was h#@&- we might never come home!!

guerry girls said...

Congrats on Graduating Julie, we love you guys!

Clayton and Camea said...

Love you Julie! That's just crap! I'm really sorry. Congratulations on Graduating and getting a job. I'm really glad that the kids are doing okay, but how're you holding up?

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love you so much! I'll be praying for you.

Brittany said...

Julie,

I'm sure a blog comment is little consolation to what you're going through, but please know that you are in my prayers!

Love ya,

Brittany

Janae said...

Oh, Julie. What a hard time for you. I can't even imagine.Wish I was there to help you out. I will definately keep you and the kids in our prayers. Yeah for college and new job!

Darren and Kate said...

Julie, how are you doing? If you want or need someone to talk to or anything, feel free to call or e-mail. My e-mail address is klthatcher08 at yahoo. You and the children are in my prayers.

Darren and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.