Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh NO! I have head LICE!


For our community nursing clinicals we had to do a health promotion presentation at a school. We ended up doing it on lice. We did a skit and I got to be a kid with lice (yay!). The school district's filming crew came in and the skit will be broadcast to all the other schools and on their television channel. They said they would make us all a DVD of it. I can't wait to see my bad acting. I'm just glad the day is over because I hate being in front of an audience!

5 comments:

Darren and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua and Joy said...

Josh: Post the video to your blog Julie and tell me what the Review of it was in the San Antonio Newspaper. Remember, If the San Antonio spells your name correctly your did great. Personally, I think it'll be more ammo for my Julie Criticism Ray Gun.

Clayton and Camea said...

You're so silly. That's funny. I'm super paranoid about lice and even thinking about it makes my skin crawl and my head itch.

The Barton Family said...

You totally freaked me out when I read the title of that post!! Glad you were joking.

Joshua and Joy said...

Jewels, that so awesome that you got to play the kid with lice. I guess since you'll be in a video broadcast for hundreds of people, that makes you almost famous! Funny!