Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ashlyn's SHORT haircut

The other day after Ashlyn got out of the bathtub I was brushing her hair. She hates getting her hair brushed because it gets tangled easily. When she started whining while I was brushing it I told her that it looked like she was in need of a haircut since her hair had grown (which is just that much more hair to detangle). Ashlyn's response was, "Yes my hair has grown since we've been watering it". I guess the logic is that if water makes plants grow it can make our hair grow too!



4 comments:

guerry girls said...

her hair cut is so cute! Emily needs one I just cant bring my self to do it yet!

The Barton Family said...

I'm going to try watering mine! She does look very cute.

Joshua and Joy said...

Her hair is very cute that way. I love that if you just water your hair, then it will grow.

Clayton and Camea said...

I like it too! That's how I wanted them to cut evelyn's hair the last time, but they didn't listen well.

Heehee what a smart girl to think that watering hair makes it grow.