Monday, January 26, 2009

Our new friend Alison

Ashlyn doesn't want to take pictures these days unless she is being goofy, so to bribe her into smiling I let her take a goofy picture first.
Alison is a girl that we met on the airplane when we flew back to Oregon over the holidays. She sat next to us and was really fun with my kids. She is a college student here in San Antonio. At the end of the flight she gave me her phone number and told me to call her anytime I needed a babysitter. It was cute because when we flew home to San Antonio after being in Oregon for almost a month Ashlyn asked if Alison was going to be sitting next to her on the airplane! On Saturday I decided to invite her over for dinner. Ashlyn was so excited to see her. I'm sure that we will be hanging out with Alison more in the future.


0 comments: