Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week's "ADVENTURES"


Sunday night a T.V. fell (don't ask me how it happened!) on Austin's foot and he hurt it pretty badly. I ended up with a 4 hour trip to the emergency room where they put a splint on him. They told me to bring him back next week if he wasn't walking on it yet, but luckily yesterday he decided to start walking again. It is kind of cute watching him hobble around the house. Today I was cleaning the garage and decided to take some extra lumber we had back to Home Depot. When I moved the boards I found a nice little mouse nest made out of a shredded plastic grocery bag . I had the fun of disposing of 5 little mice. It was a pretty tramatic experience! I hope the rest of this week goes pretty smoothly. I start school next week so I don't need any extra stress.

5 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

That's so awful, on both counts. Glad Austin is finally walking on his little foot. Now I can say, "I know what you did last summer." Gross story about the mice.

Monique Jensen said...

YOU ARE THE WOMAN!!!!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe the mice nest! Ahhhhhh! I soooooo would have just FREAKED out!

You go girl!

Ethan Scott said...

I would have totally been screaming my head off! You are so tough.

Teressa

The Barton Family said...

You said they were cute.. they were SO NOT!!!

Tiffani said...

I love your kiddos... they really are so much fun! Hope your first week of school was everything you thought it would be :)