Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mamma Mia the Movie

My sister Joy and I went to see this movie tonight. I new that this movie was based on a musical, but I didn't realize that the movie was also a musical. It was actually a pretty good movie despite all the singing (and a bit of immorality). I don't know which was more entertaining though, the movie or the audience. I think we were the youngest people there. The audience mostly consisted of a bunch of middle aged women who actually clapped during the movie, laughed hysterically and swooned over Pierce Brosnan. Your opinion of Pierce Brosnan will definitely change by the end of the movie. He has come a long way from his James Bond days. My dad would be very disappointed. Anyways, if your are looking for a movie to go see you should pick this one. It is one of those movies that is funnier to watch with an audience.

4 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Jewels, "I new" really should be "I knew" - just thought I'd point out you typo. Anyway, that was so much fun! Those ladies were so funny!

The Lara Family said...

I just thought I should point out the typo in your comment: "you typo" should be "your typo"!

Clayton and Camea said...

You two are so funny. Anyway, I can't stand Brosnan...ugh ALMOST the worst James Bond EVER! Why couldn't Shawn Connery stay young forever!

Joshua and Joy said...

hahahaha - lol - I meant to do that