Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've been tagged by my used to be best friend Alisha!

My friend Alisha will be mad at me if I don't keep this going, so here it is. You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

Joys:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Just finishing my last summer class
3. Watching Austin really starting to talk more

Fears:
1. Teaching Young Women's (which I just did for the first time today)
2. Getting bad grades in school
3. Being a bad mom

Current obsessions:
1. Getting my scrapbooks caught up (yes Alisha, I am O.K. with admitting that I am behind)
2. Packing for Guatemala (I leave on Saturday)
3. Getting in shape so I'll look cute in my new Modbe swimsuits

Random surprising facts about me:
1. I am actually quite shy
2. I like to read cheesy LDS romance novels
3. ???????????? (it is taking too long to try and figure out something else to say!)

Who I am tagging (don't feel obligated but it would be fun to read your responses):
1. Joy
2. Camea
3. Shawna
4. Janae
5. Emily

3 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

What does this mean? I have to type all this in my blog too?

Clayton and Camea said...

Yes Joy, you do...but only if you want to. I'll do it. But It will probably take me FOREVER to figure out what to write!

Tiffani said...

Julie
Looks like the blog address you gave me works! So fun to see pics of your cute kiddos. THanks so much for all the rides! You are awsome!