Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Invasion of the ANTS!

We have been having a few problems with ants lately. I had seen some in the kitchen and so I called the exterminators. They put some bait on the counters but the ants didn't seem very interested. Now I know why! My friend Alisha called and wanted to see if I had any light corn syrup that she could borrow. I don't use it very often, but looked up on the top shelf of the pantry to find it. I pulled it down to find it full of little ants. The lid wasn't on tightly so I guess that was my fault. Hopefully the ants will be more interested in the bait now that the sugary temptation is gone!

3 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

That's crazy! We have invasion happening too, but if we have a culprit like that, we haven't found it yet.

The Barton Family said...

I could of picked them out! ha ha

Clayton and Camea said...

Yuck! Us too! I hate ants! Evelyn loves them though. I should check my pantry too