Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at the beach!









So I know that all of you that live in cooler climates are jealous of the fact that we can still go to the beach in November. It was 80 degrees in Corpus Christi which was the perfect temperature - not to hot and not too cold. We are really spoiled living in Texas. For Thanksgiving dinner we ate at Cracker Barrel. The traditional Thanksgiving meal was really good, and the best part was that I didn't have to cook anything! I am tempted to make this a Thanksgiving tradition!




3 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Fun! You lucky duck! That pic of Santiago with the kids is great! So cute..I've said it before but seriously you have the cutest family!

Joshua and Joy said...

It looks like you had a great time at the beach. I don't think that I would have minded going out to a Thanksgiving dinner, instead of cooking. Cooking all that food is a lot of work. Can't wait to see you soon!

Xoxo Grandma said...

That's my kind of holiday! We got a bit chilly in DC but loved being with our family. I'm glad Santiago could be with you too. Give him my love...and a big hug to the kids too.